Jump to recipe
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.21.1″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.21.1″ custom_padding=”0|0px|7px|0px|false|false”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.21.1″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21.1″]
Greek salad is a salad in Greek cuisine.
Greek salad is made with pieces of tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, onion, feta cheese, and olives, typically seasoned with salt and Greek mountain oregano, and dressed with olive oil.
Reparation Earth Greek Salad
- 2 large tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup black pitted olives
- ½ cup feta cheese, cubed
- 1 bunch of Reparation Earth butter lettuce
- Greek Salad Dressing
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- Place the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives, and lettuce in a salad bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Combine the salt, black pepper, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, and parsley in a small bowl, and mix. Pour the Greek dressing over the salad, add the cubed feta cheese and toss gently to combine.